BMW’s E92 M3 is in its final stages before being phased out by the new redesigned 3-series BMW. To commemorate the most thrilling BMW M3 to date Vorsteiner is sending the E92 out with some style. Their new widebody GTRS5 aerodynamic kit has everything an extreme show and go racecar needs. With a limited production run of only 40 worldwide it goes to show that the team at Vorsteiner didn’t hold anything back when creating this stunning package.
The front aero intakes are built to increase airflow which finds its way toward the rear larger integrated bumper diffuser equipped with longer air foils, producing more down force. Accompanying the rear bumper are vertical air vents accentuated by carbon fiber inserts to give the new design a nice detail for the car you just lapped to enjoy.
The entire tuning program consists of the following:
• Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Integrated with Optical Carbon Fiber Chin Spoiler
• Carbon Fiber Wide Arch Front Fenders
• Carbon Fiber Extended Side Skirts
• Carbon Fiber Wide Arch Rear Quarter Panels
• Vorsteiner Embroidered Floor Mats
• Vorsteiner Chrome Trunk Badge Emblem
• Vorsteiner VS-310 3-Piece Concave Forged Aluminum Wheels
• Nitto Invo Performance Tires
Optional Items Include:
• GTS3 Carbon Fiber Vented Race Hood
• GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Boot Lid
• E9X M3 Titanium Sport Exhaust System
To Visit the Interactive Website: Click Here http://www.cuemails.com/vorsteiner/_links.php?id=840