The most luxurious and exclusive off-roader ever - only one hundred will be produced each year for the global market
* Based on 2010 MY 503 bhp Supercharged or TDV8 Range Rover
* Completely bespoke interior and exterior, featuring:
* 31 piece gunstock walnut or special wood veneers for dashboard, consoles and door inserts
* Individually numbered build plaque hand-made by Holland & Holland's own gun engravers
* Holland & Holland style engraving to steering wheel spokes with option of bespoke engraving to match client's gun
* Complete interior in unique color, extra fine hides, with recessed Holland & Holland signature line in contrast color
* Unique four-seater layout featuring hand-veneered rear console with integrated refrigerator and Holland & Holland crystal ware
* Self-replenishing drinks cabinet featuring Pol Roger champagne, The Balvenie single malt whisky, Hendrick's small-batch gin, Ivan the Terrible luxury vodka and Willow Spring Water from the Lake District.
* Hand crafted gun cabinet to luggage compartment with fitted drawers for guns, cartridges etc.
* Four unique exterior colors - with optional Duo Tone paintwork
* Priced from 120,894 for export, from 139,650 OTR in the UK
Holland & Holland, makers of the world's finest sporting guns and Overfinch, designers and manufacturers of exclusive Range Rover enhancements, have joined forces to create the ultimate luxury off-roader.
The Holland & Holland Range Rover was conceived with a single intention: to create the ultimate all purpose, all season, luxury supercar for the discerning few. Designers and engineers at both Holland & Holland and Overfinch have worked together to create a car that embodies Holland & Holland's unique sporting heritage and Overfinch's bespoke craftsmanship. The result is a quintessentially English take on motoring luxury.
Based on either the 5.0 liter 503 bhp Supercharged or TDV8 versions of the new 2010 MY car, the Holland & Holland Overfinch features a raft of enhancements that make it unmistakably something very special. On the outside, it has discreet but effective styling changes manufactured from OEM grade thermoplastic polymers, which give unsurpassed quality and durability.
Bodywork is painted in one of four unique exterior paint colors, including Holland & Holland Tintern Green. Two-tone paintwork, similar to that of a Rolls-Royce Phantom, is also available, as is black. Overfinch's craftsmen take 130 man hours to paint and hand-polish the car, which gives a depth of color and quality of finish that marks it out from its mass-produced brethren from a hundred yards. Orange peel, the cellulite-like effect that is visible on many cars considerably more expensive than this one, is banished by Overfinch craftsmen's skill and hard work. The effect is completed by Overfinch's iconic 20" Tiger wheels (fitted with all season Mud & Snow tires) and special cast exhaust outlets. A choice of 22" wheels is an option for those not intending to venture off road, or for those who also possess a winter set.